Video 2

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tool # 8


These videos are very useful and easy to follow. All the tools and videos are efficient and effective and I will use them in my classroom. I learned about the iPads, how to create an iTunes account and how to download an App. I’m glad to learn how to connect the notebooks to the projector. I really like the link about iPads in the classroom with the tutorials and the information pages.

I will set expectations for how to use the devices and make projects. I’m working on the classroom management technology procedures and rules.

As a bilingual classroom, the students will work in bilingual pairs with technology as part of their workstations or bilingual literacy centers. I’m pretty sure that we will have a positive and engaging environment the help of the technology working together and helping each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment