Video 2

Monday, August 20, 2012

Tool # 11


1.      My favorite tools are:
Storybird
Stupeflix
Skype
Google docs
Wallwisher
Bookr
Teachertube
Youtube Discovery Education
The Weather.com

I plan to incorporate more technology skills and tools into my teaching.  My first graders will learn some procedures and rules before they start using the programs. They can create a book using Storybird and Bookr.

2. Definitely, resources learned from 11 tools helped me to change my classroom vision. I will accommodate and incorporate the necessary tools in various ways to increase student learning. I will engage and motivate the 21st. Century learner to be success incorporating these tools.

3.  Making this blog helped me a lot and surprised me about all the tools and technology possibilities for use to teach to my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment